1) Login and go to the Settings tab on the left hand side of the screen the second to last option from the bottom.
2) Once here click on the plus sign next to the folder called “Filtering”
3) Then you will see three options Folder Auto-Clean, Content Filtering, and Spam Filtering. You can then click on spam settings.
4) Next you will see under Options that you are currently using the default spam settings. You can go ahead and choose override spam settings.
5) Then next to options you should see “Actions” tab, click this tab.
6) Here is where you can adjust the spam settings further and be more specific.
7) Once you have made any changes you’d like here make sure you click save at the top before closing out of your email otherwise your settings will not be saved.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.