SmarterStats is a powerful web log analytic software that also has the ability to use SEO campaigning to increase the effectiveness of your statistics. This is an enterprise only feature.
Follow these steps to create an SEO campaign in SmarterStats:
- Log into SmarterStats as the Site administrator.
- Click the SEO Icon.
- Click SEO Campaigns in the left tree view.
- click New in the actions toolbar.
- Click the Options tab.
- Fill in the Campaign Name, site Name, and Site URL.
- Click the Keywords tab.
- Here you can add key words that the report will use to generate Statistics.
- Click the Competing Sites tab.
- Add Competing sites to compare your Search Statistics to.
- Click Save.