Custom reports provide SmarterStats users with a comprehensive analysis of their website that can be customized to meet organizational needs. Although similar to standard reports, custom reports are unique in that they grant users the flexibility to include an unlimited number of report items in a singe report.
Follow these steps to create a custom report:
- Log in to SmarterStats as a site administrator or user.
- Click the workspace icon.
- Expand the Custom Reports folder and click Mange Custom Reports in the navigation pane. A list of existing custom reports will load in the content pane.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- Click the Custom Report tab and complete the following required fields: Name, Default Date Range, and Filter Set.
- Click the Report Items tab.
- Click Add Item in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Report Item field, select the desired report item from the list.
- Configure the available options and settings for the report item (i.e. Sort By, Chart, SEO Collection, etc.).
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 7-10 to add more report items to this custom report.
- When all desired report items have been added, click Save.
- Click Save in the content pane toolbar.